Dr. Joseph Tuzzeo has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1996.
Dr. Joseph Tuzzeo has been freeing people from pain since 1996 in his clinic in Butler, NJ. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Joe Tuzzeo is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Tuzzeo uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Tuzzeo is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Best Practice description.."New School Healing with Old School Caring!"
- National College of Chiropractic: Lombard, IL
- Bucknell University, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Doctor Of Chiropractic, 1995
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- Consulting Physician to Preakness Healthcare Hospital/Center
- Consulting Physician to the Scientific Advisory Board of Nutritional Company